Marketplace: The Succubus – Cherry Bombs
In World Store: Cherry Bomb Bay
Give your breasts a lift with Cherry Bombs FitMesh Breasts avatar enhancement!
First time use
What do I wear?
Wear all objects (Except for the Dev kit Object) By right clicking them and clicking and the Cherry Bombs alpha at minimum. For your Cherry Bombs to bounce pick one of the Physics files included and wear it.
How do I make my breasts bigger or smaller?
Right click your avatar and select ““, Click on the Tab, Scroll down to Breast Size, Breast Buoyancy, and Breast Cleavage. Adjust the sliders to your liking (We do not recommend going lower than 35 breast size) Then click on the top left of that panel.
How do I wear my SL top and/or bra on my breasts?
Simply wear a Cherry Bombs applier or Lola Tango Applier that came with your outfit then click on the applier to apply that shirt to your Breasts. Remember the creator that made your outfit must provide the applier with the outfit you purchased. Some creators/vendors sell the appliers separate.
How do I get the Cherry Bombs to match my skin?
The easiest way is to go to the place you purchased your skin and see if they provide a Cherry Bombs or Lola tango Skin applier. If they do not provide one then you can click on the button on your hud, then click on the button under the Breasts section. Then use the color selector buttons to change the color and shades of the skin.
How do I change the color or texture of my nipples?
You can change the texture of your nipples by using Cherry Bombs Nipple appliers or Lola Tango nipple texture appliers. The color you can change by clicking on the button on your hud, then click on the button under the Nipples section. Then use the color selector buttons to change the color and shades of the nipples.
How do I change the colors of my accessories?
Cherry Bombs accessories sometimes have multiple areas on them that you can color.
First click the button. Then under the Accessories section click any of the buttons. Then you can change the colors of Color1, Color2, and Color3 if the accessory has 3 color layers.
How do I get more Accessories and Nipples?
Additional accessories and nipples will be sold at the Cherry Bombs shop in world or in The Succubus store on the marketplace.
6) Nude toggle. This will take all of your clothing off, show your nipples and accessories if they are set to show when nude. When pressed a second time it will cloth you again and turn nipples and accessories off.
11) Favorite color. Click one of these after setting a color to pick that color and apply it to whatever you have selected.
12) This will reset the skin on the Cherry Bombs to the default texture included with the Cherry Bombs.
13) Click this to select the Skin layer in order to use the color changer. This will allow you to select the skin layer for coloring. Click and hold for 3 seconds to set the color you have selected to that button. It will say “Color Set” when you release the mouse button if done right.
15) Show Left and/or Show Right nipple: This is a toggle for showing left and/or right nipple at all times. Clothed or nude.
16) Click this to select the Nipples in order to use the color changer. This will allow you to select the Nipples for coloring. Click and hold for 3 seconds to set the color you have selected to that button. It will say “Color Set” when you release the mouse button if done right.
17) This will set your nipples back to the default textures that came with the Cherry Bombs. Nipples must be attached!
18) Show when Nude: Nipple off Toggle. This will Disable the nipples from showing when nude. This will also disable the use of Left and Right Nipple Toggle.
19) Show Left and/or Show Right accessory: This is a toggle for showing left and/or right accessory at all times. Clothed or nude.
20) Click Color1, Color2, or Color3 to be able to use the color selector. accessories may be able to change 3 different colors. Click and hold for 3 seconds to set the color you have selected to that button. It will say “Color Set” when you release the mouse button if done right.
21) Accessories show when nude. Accessories off Toggle. This will Disable the accessories from showing when nude. This will also disable the use of Left and Right toggle.
22) Lactation Set color. Click this first to allow you to color the lactation effects colors. Click and hold for 3 seconds to set the color you have selected to that button. It will say “Color Set” when you release the mouse button if done right.
23) Set current selected color to the favorite above the arrow. Click the arrow to set to the favorite above it.
24) Color picker. Click and drag on this to set the amount of color you want to apply. Be sure to click Set color on what you want before using this.
25) Spectrum slider. Click or drag across this to change what colors you want to pick from. Be sure to click Set color on what you want before using this.
27) R G B value. This will show the current Red, Green, and Blue values selected on your color pickers.
29) Bra to Tattoo Button. This button is to provide backwards support for Lola Bra appliers for tattoos. If you are using a Cherry Bombs Tattoo applier you do not need to use this button. This will move your current Bra to your Tattoo layer!
30) Top/shirt to Tattoo Button. This button is to provide backwards support for Lola Shirt appliers for tattoos. If you are using a Cherry Bombs Tattoo applier you do not need to use this button. This will move your current Top/Shirt to your Tattoo layer!
BOM (Bakes on mesh)
What do I need for bakes on mesh to work?
No more appliers needed! Simply wear a skin that you have purchased (usually the appliers will come with the skin and the applier, if not contact your skin creator!)
Also no more clothing and tattoo appliers needed, simply wear the clothing (Non mesh clothing) and it will automatically be on your breasts.
Help my breasts are RED!!
This usually means that you are wearing an upper body alpha, or an alpha that covers some part of your upper body. you will need to remove the alpha that is covering your upper body.
Is my body BOM ready?
Most bodies can now use BOM.
For Slink bodies you will need to update your body to the Redux version which you can get redelivered from their store.
Maitreya – Is it BOM ready? How do I update it?
Maitreya is BOM ready! However you need to use a HUD to active the feature. In order to do that you can get the FREE HUD for maitreya here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Maitreya-Bakes-on-Mesh-Relay-HUD/17978540
Wynd Ling: A Massive thank you goes out to Wynd Ling for her incredible artwork on just about every piece, the Logo, the AD’s, the HUD, appliers, and more! Please visit her beautiful store for all her lovely work and designs: Wyndavere’s. Also if you want to get in contact with Wynd for her services, then go here: wyndavere’s contactRandm Shuffle: A true scripting genius! Stuck on some scripting? Randm Shuffle is the answer, Her scripting prowess and logic is fantastic! Thank you for all of your help whenever I was stuck in my script and helping me draw out a base for this product! You can see more of some of the Amazing things Randm has created at: Randm Gadgets. Go check it out!